Skar Audio introduces the EVL-1X18D2 loaded Subwoofer Enclosure to offer an All-in-One solution to those audiophiles seeking the deepest and most powerful bass. This package is equipped with one, 18-inch, Dual 2-ohm, Skar Audio EVL Series subwoofer, which is pre-loaded and wired up inside of the premium single 18-inch competition grade Vented enclosure. The Scar Audio EVL Series of subwoofers redefines the definition of low-end sound reproduction. The engineering behind developing a driver that is able to accurately handle the frequency range of these notes with authority is what makes this woofer so unique. From the bottom to the top, this subwoofer utilizes an array of design features and materials that distinctively put it in a class of its own. Rated conservatively at 1, 250 watts RMS and 2, 500 watts Max power, the EVL-18 D2 features a high flux double stack ferrite motor, which, when combined with the 3-inch, high temperature, 4-layer, black aluminum copper voice coil – allow for extreme power handling for extended periods of time. This loaded enclosure is heavy, and due to the size of the subwoofer and enclosure It requires, very large as well. Please take care in reviewing the weight and dimensions of this loaded enclosure before purchasing to make sure it can fit your applications requirements. Tuned @ 29 Hz, gross Air space: 5.50 Cubic Feet. Height: 22.00″ X width: 28.75″ X Depth #1: 20.00″ (Top) x Depth #2: 25.00″ (Bottom). enclosure tuned @ 29 Hz. Weight: 145.00 pounds.
- Single 18-inch EVL Series Dual 2-ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure (Ported Box)
- Peak Power: 2,500 Watts | RMS Power: 1,250 Watts
- Subwoofer is pre-loaded and wired to a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load
- Vented design of enclosure and heavy duty MDF construction allow for maximum Bass
- Enclosure air Space: 5.50 Cubic ft | tuned @ 29 Hz
- Competition Grade subwoofer and vented enclosure – extreme bass