The Skar Audio SDR-15 D2 15″ dual 2 ohm subwoofer was engineered to dish out reliable, hard hitting, and low spectrum sound. Featuring a high flux ferrite motor, this woofer will provide extreme power handling for extended periods of time. The SDR series will quickly become a customer favorite, as it’s perfect for people just entering the world of car audio all the way up to seasoned pros. The SDR series features a 2. 5” high temperature 4-layer high temperature copper voice coil that is attached to our Skar Audio signature red spider. The surround on the SDR series is a high roll foam surround which allows the woofer to produce riveting low end bass response. The SDR series has a max power rating of 1200 watts and a RMS power rating of 600 watts. Sensitivity: 85.9 dB, Frequency Response: 20 – 250 Hz, Qts: 0.67, Xmax: 13. 5 mm, Fs: 29 Hz, Bl: 16.36 n/a. Dual 2-ohm Voice Coil Configuration.
- 15-Inch Dual 2-ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 Watts
- 2.5″ 4-Layer High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- High Roll Foam Surround and Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Frequency Response Range: 20 Hz – 250 Hz | Sensitivity: 85.9 dB
- High Flux Ferrite Motor | Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design