The Skar Audio EVL-65 D2 6.5-inch dual 2 ohm subwoofer was designed to be the most responsive, powerful, and efficient 6.5″ subwoofer on the market. Don’t be fooled by the size, the EVL-65 is one monster of a subwoofer, featuring a 2″ pure copper voice coil, and a powerful 39 Oz single slug ferrite motor. The small size of this driver allows it to be very versatile, and can be used in a variety of applications where adding a woofer might not otherwise be possible. Conservatively rated at 200 watts RMS Power, and 400 watts max power. Dual 2-ohm voice coil. Sensitivity: 83.1 dB, Fs: 61 Hz, Xmax: 6.25mm one-way. Subwoofer Mounting Depth: 3.561″, Subwoofer Cut-Out Diameter: 5.826″.
- 6.5-inch Dual 2 Ohm Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 400 Watts | RMS Power: 200 Watts
- 2″ Copper Voice Coil, Sensitivity (Spl): 83.1 dB
- Great Low End Frequency Response | Fs: 61 Hz
- Small & Compact Subwoofer, Hard Hitting Bass