The Skar Audio DDX-15 D2 is a competition grade, 15-inch, dual 2-ohm, car subwoofer. The DDX line-up was engineered by Skar Audio to be an SPL grade woofer that could also be utilized in daily system applications, allowing non-competitors to use the same subwoofers as those competing in the lanes. Every component used in the design of these woofers is of the highest quality for reliability and increased performance. Conservatively rated at a 1,500 watts peak power and 1,000 watts RMS power, this subwoofer was engineered to be extremely loud. Featuring a massive double stack motor (202 oz), 2.5″ pure copper high temperature voice coil, and a competition grade pressed paper cone stitched to the high roll foam surround, the woofer comes equipped ready to handle serious amounts power. Dual 2-ohm voice coil configuration. Specifications – Peak power: 1,500 Watts, RMS power: 1,000 Watts. Sensitivity (SPL): 90.6 dB, Frequency Response: 30 – 400 Hz, FS: 41 Hz, Qts: 0.39, Qms: 4.2, Qes: 0.44, Bl: 26.3 n/a, Vas: 46.7 L. Subwoofer Mounting Depth: 7.83″, Subwoofer Cut-Out Diameter: 13.97″.
- 15-inch Dual 2 Ohm Competition Grade Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,500 Watts | RMS Power: 1,000 Watts
- Massive Double Stack Magnet & High Temperature 2.5″ Copper Voice Coil
- Competition Grade Paper Cone Stitched to High Roll Foam Surround
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design | Fs: 33.6 Hz
- Frequency Response Range: 20 Hz – 250 Hz | Sensitivity (SPL): 90.6 dB