The RSV12 single vented speaker box is made in the USA with Grade “A” ¾” MDF wood. This enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. All Rockville enclosures come with a customized enhanced glue that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. That means that the carpet will stay in place and not rip or tear. The ¾” USA MDF is much stronger then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well. If that wasn’t enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more! MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RSV15 Single 15″ 2.6 cu. ft. 3/4″ MDF Vented Subwoofer Enclosure Box . Machine precision cut mounting holes
- ¾” USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction. Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion. High quality GOLD spring loaded terminals
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work perfectly with high powered subs. Designed to give the best sound quality. Tuning frequency: 32Hz
- Enclosure Measurements: Type of Enclosure: Ported/Vented. Enclosure Sub Size: Single 15″ . Dimensions in Inches: 21″ x 18″ x 16.25″. Top and Bottom Depth: 16.25″. Mounting Depth: up to 15″ (enough depth for any shallow sub on the market).
- Gross Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box): 3.5 Cubic Feet. Net Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box less the thickness of the wood): 2.6 Cubic Feet.