Description of RVB10.1A: The Rockville RVB10.1A is a 10″ powered subwoofer that gives you everything you from a car subwoofer. This is a complete system with the subwoofer enclosed in a box along with a built-in amplifier. This system will give you more bass in your car or truck, without giving up tons of space.
This subwoofer has a tight suspension and it produces a super clean and controlled bass response that sounds incredible.
Installation is quick and easy since this is an all in one system. High level and low level inputs allow you to wire this system to the RCA output of an aftermarket radio or to the high level inputs of a stock radio.
Our engineers used sophisticated computer modeling and created a ported enclosure for a 10″ woofer that sounds better than most 12″ subs.
Turbo tuned with an aerostyle port you will be astounded at the bass output this little bass enclosure produces. We are talking about low bass frequencies that you can feel. In most cases packaged systems put out weak bass that is not deep. Our Rockville subwoofer was engineered and tuned to put out punchy bass.
Description of RWK81: The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper.
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness.
- Package Includes: (1) Rockville RVB10.1A 10 Inch 500W Active Powered Car Subwoofer+Sub Enclosure Box, (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
- Features of RVB10.1A: Rockville RBV10.1A Single 10″ 500 Watts Active Subwoofer Enclosure, Size: 10″, Peak Power: 500 Watts, RMS Power: 300 Watts, Nominal Impedance: Single 4-Ohm, 1.5″ Voice Coil, Inverted Carbon Graphite Molded Dust Cap, Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone, Double Laminated Foam Surround, Stitched to Cone, Frequency Response: 35Hz – 200Hz, Sensitivity: 88dB, Anti-Vibration Braced MDF Cabinet, Angled Back Fits Perfectly Against Rear Seats, Computer Tuned Bass Reflex Port
- Blue/Black Aviation Grade Tweed Carpet with Embroidered Rockville Logo, Class AB Amplifier, High Speed MOSFET Power Supply, High Level Speaker Inputs, Low Level RCA Inputs, Built-In Low Pass Crossover (30Hz – 160Hz), Accepts up to 8 Gauge Wire, 100mV – 5V Input Voltage, Power (Blue) & Diagnostic (Red) LED Indicators, 20A Fuse, Dimensions in inches: Length 15.75″ x height:12.99″ x top width 10.63″ x bottom width:14.17″, Weight: 22.59 lbs
- Features of RWK81: Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit, (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable, 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables, 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable, 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire, 3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire, Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, 7 Split Tube Loom, Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets , Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility, PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F