Adding bass to your space, even if your space is small, is easier than you ever thought with our Nero-TubeBass 10 Cylinder subwoofer. This compact and formidable down-firing subwoofer hides discreetly in corners and is barely noticeable until you crank up the volume and experience the low-frequency sound in your living room, home theater or gaming area that has sorely been missing. Tube subwoofers have been around in car stereo sound systems for decades for a reason-awesome bass is possible even when space is at a premium. We decided to take this tried and true concept to the home with the Nero TubeBass 10 that gives you a big box sound in a space-efficient, cylinder-shaped enclosure for deep, solid bass. Not too boomy and easy to move to adjust to your room’s features, Nero-TubeBass 10 is rated at 400 Watts and includes a 10″ driver that serves up room-shaking, distortion-free bass and infuses movies, music and gaming soundtracks with low-frequency sound effects that will suspend your disbelief.
- OSD Audio’s Nero Tune Bass 10 is an easy and affordable way to add gut-wrenching bass to home theaters, media rooms and gaming spaces
- This compact but powerful down-firing subwoofer hides in corners or behind furniture and is only noticeable when you crank up the volume and experience the low frequency sound in your living room, home theater or gaming area
- Adding bass to your space, even if your space is small, is easier than you ever thought with our Nero-TubeBass 10 Cylinder subwoofer
- 400W of power handing fills up large, medium and small spaces
- Includes a 10″ down-firing driver for gut-wrenching, low-frequency sound effects