Affordable, flexible, and super-clean 3-way stereo plus subwoofer crossover. Superior performance with transparent audio
The Nady CX-23SW 3-Way Stereo, Plus Subwoofer Crossover is designed for multi-amplifier speaker systems as found in theaters, clubs and concert venues. It offers 3-way active LOW/MID/HIGH outputs for each stereo channel and a mono subwoofer output. It is simple to set up and operate and is the perfect choice for basic multi-amp installations, where each of the 3 speaker drivers (woofer, mid-range and tweeter) is driven by a separate amplifier. Along with the subwoofer output, it covers the entire audio spectrum and gives you complete control over the four separate audio bands.
The bands’ limits can be adjusted with the crossover frequency knobs, and each band has its own volume control, so you can customize the tone of your audio to perfectly match your application. High slew rate circuitry, over 115dB dynamic range, phase inversion switches, low-cut subsonic filters for low-frequency driver protection, and servo-balanced XLR inputs provide professional functionality anyone can afford. What’s more, the CX-23SW fits in a single rack space (1U) so it can conveniently be mounted in any standard 19” rack.
Frequency response: 25Hz to 25kHz (±1dB)
Input impedance: 100 kΩ
Output impedance: 220Ω
Filter type: 2nd order, 12 dB/octave
Low cut filter type: 30Hz/ -3dB, 12dB/octave
High: 7kHz to 25kHz
- Splits stereo signals into 3 stereo bands (LOW / MID / HIGH) and a 4th mono band for the subwoofer. For use with 3-way speakers in combination with a subwoofer, the CX-23SW connects directly to the 3 speaker amplifiers and subwoofer via XLR connectors
- Phase inversion switches on the MID and HIGH bands allows driver phase adjustment, and low-cut subsonic filters provide low frequency driver protection
- Crossover Frequency Controls, and Low/Mid/High/Sub Output Level Controls
- Servo-balanced XLR & 1/4″ Combo Input Jacks, Stereo Low/Mid/High balanced XLR output jacks and one dedicated subwoofer XLR output jack
- Shielded internal power supply with AC voltage select switch (~115V/60Hz or ~230V/50Hz)