Injection molded graphite (Imp) woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. The built-in, all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction, ensuring maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and power. The high-performance driver provides deep bass and room placement flexibility. Ensures the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones blend with other Kirsch speakers and establish the ideal level of bass for your room. Ensures compatibility with home theater receivers. Stylish aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any decor. Indicates when the system is on or off. Adds a refined look that is acoustically transparent.
- 10″ Front-Firing Spun-Copper IMG Woofer
- All-Digital Amplifier with 300 Watts Peak Power
- Volume, Low Pass Crossover and Phase Control
- Line Level/LFE RCA Inputs for Maximum Receiver Compatibility
- Dimensions: 14.5″ x 12.5″ x 16.4″