Besides convenience, CompR delivers the deepest musical bass and is made to work perfectly with any mono amplifiers. The motor structure itself is a mechanical marvel, utilizing a large-diameter, progressive-roll spider for increased linearity and better sound with high-strength Spiralead tinsel leads woven through for maximum transfer of signal. A KICKER standard, the one-piece UniPlate, features the vented pole piece and bumped back plate that’s tapered toward the edge to improve the magnetic force within the gap, optimizing that magnetic energy. The “bump” provides added voice-coil clearance, assuring precise performance. High-temp coil wire winding around the pole piece and innovative Quad Venting slots contribute to the woofers’ efficient cooling attributes and durability.
(2) Kicker 43CWR122 12″ 2000 Watt Dual Voice Coil 2-Ohm Car Audio Subwoofers
Power Handling :
Peak : 1000 watts
RMS : 500 watts
Size : 12″
Best subwoofer in its class
One-piece UniPlate with vented pole piece and bumped back plate
Added voice-coil clearance for full excursion; high-temp coil wire
Quad Venting included vertical and horizontal slots under the cone for ultimate cooling
Injection-molded polypropylene cone and tough Santoprene surround
Full-coverage steel basket with minimized mounting depth
Stamped Steel Basket
Spring-loaded Push Terminals
Dual 4-Ohm high-temperature voice coils
Double Stacked Magnet
Top-mount depth : 5-3/4″
Cutout diameter : 11″
Min Sealed Box Vol : 1.0 cu. ft.
Max Sealed Box Vol : 2.0 cu. ft.
Min Vented Box Vol : 1.75 cu. ft.
Max Vented Box Vol : 2.25 cu. ft.
Frequency Response : 25 – 500Hz
Sensitivity : 86.9 dB
Subwoofer Design : Round / Circle
- 12″ 2000 Watt Dual Voice Coil 2-Ohm Car Audio Subwoofers. Workhorse woofer with advanced components and superior technology. Large-diameter, progressive-roll spider with high-strength Spiralead tinsel leads. One-piece UniPlate with vented pole piece and bumped back plate. Added voice-coil clearance for full excursion; high-temp coil wire
- Quad Venting included vertical and horizontal slots under the cone for ultimate cooling. Injection-molded polypropylene cone and tough Santoprene surround. Full-coverage steel basket with minimized mounting depth. Stamped Steel Basket. Spring-loaded Push Terminals. Dual 4-Ohm high-temperature voice coils. Double Stacked Magnet
- Top-mount depth : 5-3/4″. Cutout diameter : 11″. Frequency Response : 25 – 500Hz. Sensitivity : 86.9 dB. Subwoofer Design : Round / Circle.
- Kicker signature red double stitching makes an outstanding bond between the improved Santoprene surround and a new all-polypropylene woofer cone. You get a deeper bass that stays pumping, no matter what the volume.
- Every CompR has two sets of brass voice coil terminals, spring-loaded and covered in a lustrous satin nickel finish. A simple push of the terminal gives you the wiring options you need to get the most out of your system.