SUB6: Powered Subwoofer
sub6 is a sealed box front-firing subwoofer offering 200W of powerful bass extension. A precise low-pass filter makes sub6 a perfect match with any Kanto speaker, allowing you to dial in the perfect cutoff frequency. Its 6″ paper-cone driver enables true sub-bass reproduction with low-end that has real weight. Phase adjustment, power saving auto-off and full L/R line level input round out this compact package.
sub6 features a specially designed grille which protects the driver from impact and dust, while allowing sound through with minimal diffraction.
Every space is different. Precise dials for volume and cut-off frequency offer exacting, responsive control that lets you shape your bass to fit the unique character of your room.
sub6 is available in a Gloss Black, Gloss White and Matte Grey to suit your personal style
- sub6’s acoustic MDF enclosure is engineered to reduce undesired resonance and reverberation inside the box, providing clean, deep sound.
- Although designed to be a perfect match with Kanto speakers, sub6 features stereo inputs allowing use with any source. Anything from vintage stereo receivers to high-end amplifiers with stereo sub output can be connected, so you don’t have to sacrifice quality for convenience.
- Solid rubber feet keep sub6 firmly planted on any surface. De-coupling the housing from the surrounding environment allows for unmatched clarity and separation from lower-mid frequencies, and reduces vibration.
- Reduction in Undesired Resonance, perfect match for Kanto speakers, incredible clarity and audio precision.
- Dimensions: 8.7″ W x 8.7″ D x 9.6″ H (22 x 22 x 24.5 cm)