To make the best use of this lovely sub for car, you better make sure that the amplifier is rated at the same measurement; otherwise, voice coils resistivity and amplifier ratings might mismatch causing power loss or mismatch. Secondly, better make sure that all the connections have been firmly tightened and the product has been screwed properly. Then, you have this entry-level product embedded in your car audio system to go longer than your expectations are.
1. It is a 4Ω (ohm) dual voice coil
2. This is a 150W (rms) subwoofer with a maximum 300W power capacity.
3. It can be mounted in depth of 4.13” pretty credibly.
4. 1.6” (diameter) voice coil with dual connectivity on two opposite sides of the magnet, make this product versatile irrespective of its size, dimensions and power consumption.
5. It incorporates Y35 graded ferrite magnet, which is one of the kings in the magnet world! The magnet is safely kept inside a firm and strong casing attached to the sub basket.
6. Strong & sturdy arms grab the basket frame inflexibly. Therefore, the sub is well capable of handling high-powered audio frequency without any harm to the product.
1. Size: 6.5”
2. Cutout diameter: 5.78”/ 105 mm
3. Overall diameter: 6.9”
4. Nominal impedance: 4Ω
5. Power handling: 150W (rms), 300W (max)
6. Voice coil diameter: 1.6”/ 40.64 mm
7. Displacement: 0.0435 ft3
8. Fs: 54 Hz
9. Qts: 0.401
10. Qes: 0.449
11. Qms: 3.730
12. Vas: 3.05 liters
13. SPL: 82.20 dB (@ 1w/1m)
14. Magnet weight: 80 oz
15. Speaker connector: Direct Leads
16. Re: 3.6Ω
17. Sd: 124.69 cm2
18. Xmax: 10 mm
19. Mounting depth: 4.13” / 105 mm
20. Shipping weight: 9.70 lbs (4.40 Kg)
21. Sealed box volume: 0.25 ft3
22. Ported box volume: 0.40-0.55 ft3
- Double stitched treated paper cone
- High ribbed rubber Surround
- 1.6″ Dual voice coil
- Mounting depth 5.3″
- Grade Y35 magnet