Although compact, the X301 packs a hefty 300W from its active amplifier and offers gain, phase and crossover control for full control and integration with a complete Minx system. Finished in special, scratch-resistant, premium automotive gloss paint, the X301 is the perfect match for most hi-fi, home cinema and TV systems.
300-watt RMS amplifier
8″ front-firing woofer and an 8″ bottom-firing passive radiator
frequency response: 31-200 Hz (-6dB)
continuously variable 50-200 Hz crossover specially designed DSP (Digital Signal Processor) for big bass from a small enclosure
adjustable phase control
line-level/LFE subwoofer inputs and outputs
auto on/off mode
scratch-resistant high gloss lacquer finish
10-1/2″W x 12-1/4″H x 12-3/16″D
weight: 16.5 lbs.
What’s in the box:
Cambridge Audio Minx X301 Owners Manual
6′ AC power cord
Important Safety Instructions
- ✔ BRINGS THE BASS ALIVE – Whether you are listening to thumping rock music, soulful jazz, or lively film scores, the Cambridge Audio Minx X301 amplified subwoofer delivers intense, deep bass that you can feel as much as hear.
- ✔ BIG SOUND WITHOUT WASTED SPACE – Minx X301 has twin eight-inch drivers for an incredibly full, rich bass despite its compact 10.5″W x 12.4″H x 11″D size.
- ✔ EASY TUNING FOR TASTE AND ROOM SIZE – Minx X301 Subwoofer features intuitive controls for volume and cross frequency, making room placement and tuning the sound to your system a breeze.
- ✔ ENERGY-EFFICIENT AND INTELLIGENT POWER – The ‘auto-on’ mode only powers on the unit with an incoming signal, saving electricity. The Digital Signal Processor (DSP) controls equalization and dynamic range for superior performance at high volume.
- ✔ TECH SPECS – POWER OUTPUT 300W; FREQUENCY RESPONSE 31Hz (-6dB) – 200Hz; Crossover Active-variable 50Hz-200Hz; DRIVERS 1 x 8″ subwoofer 1 x 8″ passive radiator; WEIGHT 16.5 lbs