Acoustic Audio specialty Series powered subs immerse you in the action of your fast-paced movies and sports. Add impact to your favorite movies and full-bodied bass to your favorite tunes. Its stylish design and superior sound make it a smart addition to any home theater. Its elegant wood finish is refined and complements most flat-panel displays. It features a high-current, 250-Watt amp which effortlessly drives its front-firing 6. 5″ Woofer for dynamic low-frequency effects. The LFE, RCA and high and low inputs let you use any receiver or processor. The 6. 5″ Woofer utilizes a long excursion cone for deep, accurate response. The MDF bass-reflex enclosure features internal bracing, and a 30Hz to 250Hz frequency response delivers thumping bass from all your action movies and CD albums.
- Acoustic Audio PSW250-6 specialty Series home theater powered LFE subwoofer, 250 watts peak power, frequency response is 30hz-250hz, efficiency is 96dB, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive High efficiency amplifier, 6. 5″ Front firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity pva Treated Cone, adjustable independent Gain and crossover controls
- Lfe input, RCA low/ speaker level inputs, high level inputs and outputs, variable low Pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom bass port
- Black ash high density MDF enclosure with advanced rfl bass reflex design, removable acoustically transparent Black grill, product Dimensions (H x W x D) 12. 25″ X 9. 5″ X 9″
- Full instructions, 9. 5 foot dual RCA/LFE cable with “Y” Adapter included, Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, home theater systems, surround sound systems and multiple room systems